Saturday, May 31, 2008

A summer tradition

We got to have some Mom/Emma time tonight. We went to the beach to see the fountain now that they have it turned on for the summer--it's the best at night when you can see all of the beautiful lights that make it glow. It's hard to capture in a picture, but it's a sight to behold and our family loves to hang out here every year. Tonight was very windy, so it was extra fun getting sprayed when the wind would shift your direction!


Emma taking in the awesome site of the fountain lights.

I wish it's beauty showed up in pictures easier--it's really something! What was really something though was spending time with one of my little beauties!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Awwww, I miss the fountain at Lakeview!!!!

Wishing I could be closer Rita said...

I love this page it's so cute! Love your baybays they are adorable and Courtney too...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails