Monday, June 16, 2008

More cutie babies

After finding that cutie pic of Amelia yesterday, I decided to look for some more cutie pics of the kids when they were little. Bummer I couldn't find any of Courtney when she was tiny...I guess the universe knew she needed to save up all her picture taking ability for her teen years. ;)

Maddie 3 years old


Princess Madelaine on her 3rd birthday

Madelaine 4 years old (I think)

Madelaine, Courtney & Darren (and Amelia in my tummy!) 2000

My boy. I loved when he was little and happy.
Darren 2 1/2 years old (I think)
One of my favorite pics of Darren 1995
Holding Maddie's hand like a good big brother at the zoo.
Amelia 2001--her first time at an amusement park and fascinated with the rides.

One of my favorite pics of Amelia. She was playing dress-up santa. 2004.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Awwwwww!!!! I love those pictures!! You make pretty babies!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails