Friday, December 12, 2008

Girl time

We spent the evening vegetating on the couch all evening in comfy clothes & bedhead! After having pizza for dinner, Courtney crashed on one end of the couch, while the rest of us played go-fish and painted our nails. Amelia always sits practically on top of me and tonight she was just constantly hugging my neck, so I asked her if she needed to be cuddled like when she was a baby and she said, "YES!" She hopped right up there and I had trouble getting her off! Maddie thought it was so funny that she took pictures, but then quickly put the camera down and climbed up on my lap herself! She was even funnier because she's just about as long as the couch now and had her feet all up in Courtney's face! It's funny that Courtney was oblivious the whole time!




1 comment:

Allison said...

Awwww!! There's nothing quite like a mama's hug....

Related Posts with Thumbnails