Friday, April 3, 2009

Attack of the girls

My camera had gone M.I.A. for a few days and so I went searching for it.

I finally found it on Courtney's dresser &

when I looked to see what was on it,

I found that my girls had each taken their turns

putting some major miles on my memory card.

There were probably fifty pictures of each girl on there...

so here are a few each of my little beauties.

Courtney... my pretty girl with eyes the color of blueberries.

Madelaine... my pretty girl with freckles and eyes the color of the sky.

&

Amelia... my pretty girl with the great smile and chocolate eyes.



















3 comments:

Laura Duksta said...

Hello!
I just found your blog today! I *love* the title :-) I've written a book called "I Love You More"..do you have it? We figure if you're going to argue about something it might as well be about who loves who more!
Sending you and your family lots of love!
Keep Shining!
Laura Duksta
author, I Love You More

notevenatshirt vb said...

Nice to meet you! :)
No, I don't have the book, but it's nice to know that one is out there. :)

Anonymous said...

hi

Related Posts with Thumbnails