Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Christmas party!



The morning of the second I went and gathered up all the kids and brought them
back for the family Christmas party.

My Grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc
began pouring in.
Then we all dug into the food!

Later on, people settled in to play with the kids, read books,
do jigsaw puzzles, sing karaoke,
play scrabble or whatever else they could find to do.

It was one of the best days I've had in a long time and it
fully reminded me just how much I love my family.


 
 
Amy has NO idea that Jeremy is stealing her drink as I take this picture....


Jeremy looking completely guilty while still trying to swallow all of Amy's drink :)


Can you believe she's only five months?






Courtney scratching her first
lottery ticket from Gr. Grandma
(you have to be 18 to get one for Christmas)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Sit back & take it in....
I love you guys.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails