Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Farewell

mms_picture

(Archie, Ciro, Rose, Fergus, Veronica, Atalia, Sheila, Amber, Raquel)

 

Tonight at work, there was a farewell potluck dinner

for me, Atalia (in the pink) and Amber (in front of Atalia).

Some  of the people important to me weren’t able to be there,

but most of them were.

I was so blessed to be reminded of all of the people

I have grown to love & have been so lucky

to be surrounded with & spend so

much of my time with in the past year.

DSCN7917

Rose & V

DSCN7918

Fergus & V

DSCN7920

Sabrina, V, Nay

(right after Fergus told us we looked like an “oreo cookie” & we busted out laughing)

DSCN7922

Atalia & V

DSCN7924

Amber, Fergus, Atalia

DSCN7928

Ciro being a bad boy & getting ready to give Archie rabbit ears.

I’m going to miss all of your crazy butts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails