Saturday, February 19, 2011

Craft time


Finally got around to making the craft project
for Emma's room that I had bought the stuff for
last weekend.  I think it turned out great!

The fabric she picked out was a really flimsy t-shirt type material,
so I had to spray a piece of poster board with spray glue & lay the
fabric on it in order to give it some stability.

Then I formed some triangles and cute the shapes out.

I had already painted some chip letters I bought to spell out her name.

I braided some yarn, since these flags would probably
be a little heavy and would need something a little stronger
than just string or ribbon, then I glued it across the backs of the flags.

Next, I cut some pieces of ribbon to glue across the tops of each flag.
I originally planned to put it around each edge of the flags, but it was just too much.

Then I glued on the letters and hung it up!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Looks Great! How did I ever get such a creative daughter??? ;)

Allison said...

I love it!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails