Saturday, February 12, 2011

What should we make?

DSCN8377

What should we make???

I bought fabric to recover an old stool that I have,

the pink is for a project I’m making for Amelia’s room

(I forgot to buy more hot glue sticks though).

The jute ribbon stuff…

I don’t know, I just loved the way it looked.

And it was 99cents a yard, so why not?

I think I’m going to wrap it around a couple of baskets to add some new texture.

 

DSCN8375 

Painting letters we bought at Hobby Lobby.

More on that when I get that hot glue!

 

DSCN8376

 

Maddie painted her letters last night.

She wanted them crackled.

Not sure why she picked these colors,

because these are not the colors she wants to do her bedroom in,

but as long as she’s happy.

 

As far as that old stool of mine goes…..

 

DSCN8379

BEFORE

 

DSCN8383

and AFTER!!!

 

I love it!

Maybe someday soon I’ll get around to painting those brown legs though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails