Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Sweet Sixteen Maddie B....



Today my Madelaine Baylee turned 16!

I can't believe she is so grown,
where has the time gone?


She drove us to the T-Mobile store so that
both she and Amelia could get new iphones.

They both have "BIG" birthdays within a few weeks of each other (16 & 13),
so they each got a new phone.

Then when the workday was done,
we went for a swim,
had dinner,
then had yummy cake.


She wanted a "tropical" cake with a hibiscus flower on top,
that was chocolate with raspberry filling.

Okay, here you go!


She also got a few things that I picked up for her in Sedona.
She loves dream-catchers and Day of the Dead things.

Overall, she had a great day.

Only a few more years that I get to have her here with me,
and I cherish every moment of it.
xoxo 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails